Highly recommended resources vetted by yours truly! Continually a WIP (work in process)…
Grants & Mutual Aid
- APPLY NOW: Gender Reveal Grant & Mutual Aid Programs – Deadline is April 30, 2021 – “We will be awarding ten $500 grants to trans artists/activists of color. We are specifically looking for applicants whose work supports trans folks, people of color, or other marginalized communities, and/or whose work fosters exploration and celebration of gender diversity.”
- NAPAWF – “Our mission is to build collective power with AAPI women and girls to gain full agency over our lives, our families, and our communities.“
- Project LETS – “Project LETS is a national grassroots organization and movement led by and for folks with lived experience of mental illness/madness, Disability, trauma, & neurodivergence. We believe in a world without systems of oppression, where non-carceral responses to crises are the norm!“
- Red Canary Song – “We are a grassroots collective of Asian & migrant sex workers, organizing transnationally.“
- Arrowood Law – Charlie Arrowood, esq (they/them) provides name change legal assistance in New York State on a sliding scale basis.